Explore the PM Dashboard
Building upon the success and feedback of our users with Version 2 of the PM Dashboard, ServusConnect has released Version 3 with additional focus on what matters most for our users.
Summary of the major updates:
Widget Group Definitions:
- Servus Requests: Residents, Building/General Locations, and Preventative Maintenance
- Projects / Make-Ready: Requests grouped within Projects (usually used for Make-Ready/Turn Events)
- Highlights: Filter Requests by Tag, Service Professional, Top Aging, or Inactive
- Recent Activity: List of Activities within the past 1-2 days sorted by time
Action Counts: Even when collapsed, stay on top of Activities within the Group requiring Action.
Servus Request Widget Group:
- Active requests by can be Filtered by Unit (Occupied/Resident), Non-Unit, and On-Hold
- This week’s feedback from Residents, including breakdown of scores, NPS (Net Promoter Score), and a button to review ALL FEEDBACK over time
- This week’s progress showing number of Requests created, completed (and reviewed) and Average Service Cycle in days.
Projects / Make-Ready Widget Group:
- Requests grouped with Projects (usually used for Make-Ready/Turn Events) are now organized within their own widget.
- Make-Ready Status table will be shown for clients with supporting data within ServusConnect (typically when integrated with Property Management Software platforms). Clicking on these list items will navigate to a filtered list of Units.
- This week’s progress showing number of Projects created (started), completed, and Average Project Duration in days.